Hurt Me Plenty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hurt Me Plenty

Quake 3 League Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looks like fun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MegamanX

looks like fun Empty
PostSubject: looks like fun   looks like fun EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:37 pm

havent really played in a looooooooong while hahaha. prob a year and a half more or less. but i think it would be cool to play here and there when im on to have fun and shitzzz.

name is MegamanX

past clans are g0d dT UE <E> [X] xA i think thats it
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

looks like fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: looks like fun   looks like fun EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 pm

sup chester!!!

welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hurtmeplenty.forumotion.com
MegamanX

looks like fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: looks like fun   looks like fun EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:58 am

woot woot! hey i fixed the problem. i have enemy models woooooot! not like it will help me im still gonnna suckz0rs! hahaha nice to see and play with u guys again! that shit was fun =)
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

looks like fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: looks like fun   looks like fun EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:03 pm

still got xfire bro? if so plz share so i can add you to the "registered players list" heh

Also, remember to colorize your name based on your team next time. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

looks like fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: looks like fun   looks like fun EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:12 am

There has been a topic posted @ n2p forum regarding you dropping bro. silent

The ip given matches you, I hate to say it but based on this I can't allow you to play any further games.

No

I still <3 ya, just have to view things from an unbiased perspective though.
Back to top Go down
MegamanX

looks like fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: looks like fun   looks like fun EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 am

hahah ya i did the other day it was wierd. revo is looking into it. i sent him my cfg right away he said he couldnt find any cheat commands. i dont even know how they look like ahha. also sent some stuff to mav. just let me know when i can play again. kinda sucks.

i know i dont cheat. i taken ss's of every game in g0d. and i dont even know much about quake let alone get or try a hack. anyone who knows me knows that i dont know shit about it. i didnt even know there was cgame untill i joined g0d lol. and i didnt even know i had to put it in my baseq3 file so i thought it was broken. i always ask for help on how something works on quake cause i dont know anything about it. like the ctf maps or the command for enemy models or even take ss's at first. i even had trouble d/l and installing xfire xDXd everyone who knows me on this game knows i dont cheat and knows i never even asked or talked about cheating. also knows i dont know shit about quake or computers for that matter i just play the game for fun.

i think it might be because im using playas cfg. even if i switched it around to fit my needs. i been using it since i been in g0d though when i finally got cgame so its wierd. i used playas cfg but i used my own if that makes sense. he sent me his and i fooled around with it to make like it like my old one. more default. but ya its whatever. i know i dont or ever cheated. i also used masters and axe or tried it out.

weird thing is i been playing with my cfg since i came back too and i didnt drop. i was told i was supposed to drop if i cheated right away. so im not sure whats going on. i hope everyone believes me and i can get this straightened out and i hope this whole thing is put behind me.
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

looks like fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: looks like fun   looks like fun EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Well master and playa both had the monkeyhook cg_wall setting in their configs that dropped quite a few people last spring.

The unfortunate thing for you is the people who were active when the latest antibot came out that dropped for similar things pretty much got a free pass, but at this point the majority of the community is viewing all drops the same.

I wish you all the luck in clearing yourself though bro, I actually didn't want to believe the ip and stuff was you until I saw it for myself in my own server logs.

Best of luck with the situation.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Dev

looks like fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: looks like fun   looks like fun EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:25 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
MegamanX

looks like fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: looks like fun   looks like fun EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:04 am

so im pretty much banned everywere haha. which sucks ofcourse. i been a good player for i think 6 or 7 yrs not even talking shit to anyone and just playing this game for fun with my friends then this happens. a crime im forsure i didnt commit. well i'll keep in touch here or on xfire. hopefully my name gets cleared out soon i was ready to come back and play some games with yall.

well i'll talk to you guys soon and hopefully catch some games.
Back to top Go down
amAze

looks like fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: looks like fun   looks like fun EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:15 am

shitty situation =/ hope it all gets cleared and u can play some welcome back games =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looks like fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: looks like fun   looks like fun Empty

Back to top Go down

looks like fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hurt Me Plenty :: World War 3 (Season 3) Locked :: Registering To Play-
Jump to: