Hurt Me Plenty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hurt Me Plenty

Quake 3 League Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hurt Me Plenty 3.0 Elgibility

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReAper
Admin

Hurt Me Plenty 3.0 Elgibility Empty
PostSubject: Hurt Me Plenty 3.0 Elgibility   Hurt Me Plenty 3.0 Elgibility EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:52 pm

The only detail I've spent a lot of time discussing with others via forums and xfire is the typical, biggest hangup.

What do we do with x-cheaters?

I've decided to keep it 100% black and white. You dropped? You got caught hacking via demo? You were on Maverick's List? You admitted to hacking?

I'm sorry if you happen to be associated with one of these scenarios, but it's best I treat each case the same and not allow you to participate.

Now I realize this affects every clan differently, and also affects some clans more than others but it's the easiest way to be fair about it. In response to this the league is not strictly a clan league. People are asked to form teams of as little as 4 members, or as many as 6 members. Matches are a minimum of 3 v 3, maximum of 6 v 6. You can choose to participate under your clan tag, or form a team under an entirely new name/tag for this. The idea is to create more teams since there are only a handful of active clans at this point and some have quite a few people in them.

Just one quick clarification if you haven't already gotten this vibe; YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE IN A CLAN TO PARTICIPATE. Just get together with some friends and form a team if you're interested.

Currently I'm trying to throw together a quick summary of who I think this affects, please don't take offense if you disagree with something. In the case of proven cheat via demos/ip matches I expect you to disagree if the person is your friend and clanmate. But as I said it's best to keep this as black and white as possible.

The following people are what I came up with who may or may not currently be associated with clans:

Stoeptegel - UE
Twister - LoVe (wannabe)
Ultimate - its (trial - inactive)
Master - [i]
Axel/Nicked - ?/its
Liquidmetal - [KANE]
Merky - ?
RedDead - [i]
Wolf - UE
Potcha - sBs
eLmo - [i]
Dev!gra - ?
Pronstar - ?
Hydro - ?
K!kyo/Fox - o2o
Marlboro - its
Kyzer - [i]
Acid - sBs
Keoh - ?
ghost/kronik - [KANE]
papamidnight - its
Roachleader - ?
jorel - [i]

There generally isn't much going on in this community nowadays, and there hasn't really been for a while. Hope to see a bit of life around the arena for a few weeks at least. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hurtmeplenty.forumotion.com

Hurt Me Plenty 3.0 Elgibility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hurt Me Plenty :: Lounge :: Read Me...-
Jump to: