Hurt Me Plenty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hurt Me Plenty

Quake 3 League Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cheaters? 10chars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
insomnia

cheaters? 10chars Empty
PostSubject: cheaters? 10chars   cheaters? 10chars EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:16 pm

are they allowed to play? if so, can we decide to not play a person if we think he cheats?
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

cheaters? 10chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheaters? 10chars   cheaters? 10chars EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:59 pm

ReAper wrote:

4) Cheating - anyone is welcome to spectate matches and demo anyone they see fit, if a person is found to be cheating they are removed and their clan is welcomed to continue their matches without them. Otherwise, anyone proven to be a cheater within the past 180 days as of 4/30/09 will not be allowed to participate. People found on the infamous "list" at noghost.net will not be withheld due to Maverick suggesting that we treat the list as a warning, people that have dropped since aren't as fortunate...

Maverick wrote:

Ok well, I guess I'll throw my final remarks into the ring. Based on feedback I'd recommend admins not to use the list of IPs, but to refer back to this list in case people are caught again. This was the same thing other people recommended as well. I'd like to think that everyone understands by now what this list means and what antibot has detected. Use the list as a warning of how things are, how things will progress from now on, and what kinds of surprises you should expect from antibot.

If you know someone was proven to cheat in the past 180 days and they're still playing in this please provide the evidence or link to the evidence here.

Other than that, nobody is going to make you play anyone - if you honestly aren't comfortable playing a person/clan/whatever, the choice is entirely up to you and your clan.
Back to top Go down
https://hurtmeplenty.forumotion.com

cheaters? 10chars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hurt Me Plenty :: Lounge :: General-
Jump to: