Hurt Me Plenty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hurt Me Plenty

Quake 3 League Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

server problem need help :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rooster

server problem need help :( Empty
PostSubject: server problem need help :(   server problem need help :( EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:30 am

hey reap i have set the config in my server but aint working it starts all ok but once players jon the game when readyup finish it crashes my server dont know why i would really like to know if any one else made their own config or if its tha same reap posted.

thanx to all in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: server problem need help :(   server problem need help :( EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Greetings rooster,

Have you tried going into your clan's regular tdm cfg and adding the few "required" settings I listed?

I'm willing to go through anyone tdm cfgs and make them into a "league" cfg - maybe they'll function properly. I really don't understand why the cfg works w/o any issues at {DR} server and has trouble pretty much anywhere else. Shocked

pm me your tdm cfg if you want rooster, i'd be more than happy to try to help - same goes for any other clan
Back to top Go down
https://hurtmeplenty.forumotion.com
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: server problem need help :(   server problem need help :( EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:28 am

Check your pm's rooster, hopefully that fixes you up.

Once again, if anyone is experiencing issues just shoot me your clan's regular tdm freeze config in a pm and i'll be more than happy to mess with it to get it to work for you.

Cool
Back to top Go down
__Smokey__

PostSubject: Re: server problem need help :(   server problem need help :( EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:46 pm

i have a working config also. most of u have me on x fire so hit me up and ill be more then happy to toss the one i have to u. it WILL NOT crash the server, i promise that.
Back to top Go down
rooster

PostSubject: Re: server problem need help :(   server problem need help :( EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:29 pm

thanx reap it works ok now, the one you sent me on the pm is the one im using now.

uploaded to our server the very first day you reply to the pm thanx,

sorry but i didnt update you here Smile
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: server problem need help :(   server problem need help :( EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Heh, no worries. I figured you got it working somehow - I played a few matches @ xKs server last week. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: server problem need help :(   server problem need help :( Empty

Back to top Go down

server problem need help :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hurt Me Plenty :: Lounge :: Issues/Suggestions-
Jump to: