Hurt Me Plenty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hurt Me Plenty

Quake 3 League Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company name contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Floop1E

Company name contest Empty
PostSubject: Company name contest   Company name contest EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:13 am

Hey guys,

This summer Noobed.net Serverhosting will go professional. This of course is great news, but causes loads of work too. The most hard thing to do at the moment is thinking of a great company name which has not been taken by somebody else (talking about a .nl domainname here). Thats why I thought of a contest, to see if you guys can help me finding a great name for my company. Of course you won't be doing this for nothing, the creator of the winning name will win a 12 slots public server for one month! Here are the terms of this action:

- The companyname is available as a .nl domainname (check this at www.sidn.nl)
- You can try as much as you want
- The name covers the company, meaning it has to refer to webdesign and/or gameserverhosting
- The contest will end at June 14th.
- The winner will get a 12 slots public server for one month, for free of course

Do you have a great name and slogan? Please go to www.noobed.net and click on the image on the bottom of the page. Good luck!

ev|Floop1E'
Noobed.net Quake 3 Serverhosting
Back to top Go down
http://www.noobed.net

Company name contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hurt Me Plenty :: Lounge :: General-
Jump to: