Hurt Me Plenty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hurt Me Plenty

Quake 3 League Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Design The League/Tourney!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReAper
Admin

You Design The League/Tourney! Empty
PostSubject: You Design The League/Tourney!   You Design The League/Tourney! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:41 am

You're the community, you should have a voice in how this is setup if a third one is attempted.

With that being said, what would you like to see?

A league? A tourney? Freeze? set team size (example: 4v4)?

point system or no? just wins and losses recorded? all games on one server or some alternative format or best of 3 etc. ?

I doubt this will see many views since I waited too long to bother posting this, but if you drop by the forums feel free to let me know what you think and what you would want to see happen.
Back to top Go down
https://hurtmeplenty.forumotion.com
jujub

You Design The League/Tourney! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Design The League/Tourney!   You Design The League/Tourney! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 pm

ReAper wrote:
You're the community, you should have a voice in how this is setup if a third one is attempted.

With that being said, what would you like to see?

A league? A tourney? Freeze? set team size (example: 4v4)?

point system or no? just wins and losses recorded? all games on one server or some alternative format or best of 3 etc. ?

I doubt this will see many views since I waited too long to bother posting this, but if you drop by the forums feel free to let me know what you think and what you would want to see happen.

Ok, here's my opinion on those Qs:

freeze 3v3s and 4v4s are nice

the point system seems good and all games played on hmp server that's already been set up would be fair and efficient imo xD
Back to top Go down

You Design The League/Tourney!
Page 1 of 1