Hurt Me Plenty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hurt Me Plenty

Quake 3 League Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Register your team OR by yourself here.

Go down 
+2
csm*
ReAper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ReAper
Admin

Register your team OR by yourself here. Empty
PostSubject: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:52 am

Please respond in this topic with the following information:

-Name of clan or club you will be playing under (full name & abbreviation)

-Players involved (just primary names please, no aliases)
please note the names listed here should be used during the games, stick to primary names instead of random ones

Last edited by ReAper on Wed May 26, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hurtmeplenty.forumotion.com
csm*

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:38 pm

I'll get the ball rolling.

Well I don't have a team, so i'm posting here to say I'm a free agent. I'll be the fourth, fifth or sixth player on any team that looks promising.

And reaper, if no team wants me, I'll be more then happy to ref a few games here and there.

sketch555
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:31 pm

That's cool.

Yeah, this isn't off to such a great start.

I'll give it a few more days though.
Back to top Go down
kyzer

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:55 pm

i dont want to give negative opinions about this and im sorry if i did wrong by posting this here you can remove it then but i wanted to reply that;

it might be a better idea to just invite every clan individually and excluding the real ex hackers and not every person that is on the list or such things as that. ( and no im not saying that because im on the list, i dont play q3 much nowadays anyway so ). invite clans individually, for example 4v4. and make it a bit more simple and easy, might be more promising.

-grtz kyz
Back to top Go down
csm*

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:20 am

I think just people sign up, they get given a number. And teams are formed randomly, then those players can get given special access to their own forums on this site to talk about stuff and create a name/tag.

Going out and finding a team to play a game that's meant for fun takes a lot of effort.
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:12 pm

I see...

Well, considering nothing is really happening as of yet you both probably have a point.

I'll look at revising some things tonight when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
csm*

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:23 am

Also, you could let ex-hackers/noghost list players play, but with a handicap. eg; they lose 10/25% of total points earned.

just a thought.
Back to top Go down
kyzer

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:53 am

i don't think ex hackers should be able to play, my point above was if ur making a too big of a list of ppl that are not able to play then there's less chance that ur league will become really popular, and if you accept ex hackers, some clans will withdraw and wont play.
Back to top Go down
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:32 am

How about a compromise.

You can form your team ahead of time and register as a unit, or register individually and allow me to form teams based on those who sign up by themselves?
Back to top Go down
jujub

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:09 am

sign me up!...or wait, i'll try to get a team together or into one xD
Back to top Go down
csm*

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:41 pm

kyzer wrote:
i don't think ex hackers should be able to play, my point above was if ur making a too big of a list of ppl that are not able to play then there's less chance that ur league will become really popular, and if you accept ex hackers, some clans will withdraw and wont play.

But how can you tell the difference between ex-hackers and those who appeared on the noghost list?

How do you know they weren't on that list for a reason?
Back to top Go down
kyzer

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:42 pm

the noghost list had like what 50 % of the community?

if you were up date with everyone else, mav clearly stated that his list was not a list of all hackers/ex hackers, so basically the ppl that were on the list are not ex hackers.
Back to top Go down
lenskiy

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:13 pm

3's ...is the best bet. Most of old school players got job/family and a lot of thing to take care of now. will be hard to get team together and play a match.
So far im down.
Back to top Go down
b1rdm4n

b1rdm4n

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Hmm

i might have a little free time after 10:30 pm most nights lol but i am usually off fri and sat if anyone wants to get a team together with me msg me if this thing gets rollin..

gr3atbird
Back to top Go down
http://inhuman.noghost.net
ReAper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:22 pm

b1rdm4n wrote:
Hmm

i might have a little free time after 10:30 pm most nights lol but i am usually off fri and sat if anyone wants to get a team together with me msg me if this thing gets rollin..

gr3atbird

Yeah, that's a big IF at this point.

I've decided to leave this here as long as it takes, if I have to shove it down people's throats it's going to be a fail no matter what.

So hopefully people start making their way over to the forums.

The goal of a June 1st start date is obviously not going to apply at this rate. pale
Back to top Go down
jujub

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:40 pm

you know i'm down reap!

xfire: ba001
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Register your team OR by yourself here.   Register your team OR by yourself here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Register your team OR by yourself here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hurt Me Plenty :: Lounge :: Read Me...-
Jump to: